Dra. Esther Martínez García
Medical Doctor. Pediatrics. Lecturer in Universitat de Barcelona. Pediatrician in Advance Medical.
Pediatrician with more than 10 years of experience as a pediatrician, lecturer and scientific divulgation.
She has practiced Integrative Pediatrics, combining Western Medicine with Acupuncture, in Barcelona, Lima and Bogota.
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB). Spain.
- Residency in Pediatrics Vall d’ Hebron University Hospital. Barcelona, Spain.
- Training period in Pediatric Allergology. Vall d’ Hebron University Hospital. Barcelona, Spain.
- Master’s Degree in Medical Acupuncture. University of Barcelona (UB). Spain.
- “The International Structural Acupuncture Course for Physicians: A Palpation Based Approach” Harvard Medical School. Boston, USA.
- Expert in nutrition and oncological health. University of Barcelona (UB). Spain.
- Lecturer in Universitat de Barcelona (Master in Medical Acupuncture)
- Seminars and courses of Pediatric Acupuncture in Spain and Latin America.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatrics (AEP).
- Member of the Catalonian Society of Paediatrics (SCPED).
- Member of the Scientific Medical Acupuncture Society of Catalunya and Balears (SCACB).
- Member of the section of complementary treatments of the Official Medical Association of Barcelona.